Friday, December 17, 2004

Always keep IE setting to "Every visit to page"

I have very bad habit of assumptions. Like, before doing any action, I assume most of the aspect related to the task as they are like before (Some times due to this I feel unnecessarily confident that landed me in trouble many times..) I remember one incident related to this.. That day I went to photofast with my sister.. I preferred quick photo option. The photographer clicked me & asked to wait at counter to collect the photos. I got the photos, i was looking nice in photos (Sometimes I also look good..:)) I straight way went to my sis & asked "I am looking good in photos.. isn't it?" She replied "nice..". When I heard the voice I got clue that i am not speaking to my sis but other girl who was standing at same place where my sis was standing. I looked up at her face, giving smile mixed with little shame, I left her saying sorry. Thank god the new generation girls are open minded, otherwise I would had to hide congress logo on my cheek from my sister who was standing outside.. One more lesson.. don't assume anything.. don't rush on conclusions.. As I said these bad habits wont leave u easily..

4 Comments:

Blogger ams said...

:) :) :) get married soon, u'll learn more facets of this 'open-mindedness' :)

December 17, 2004 at 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing writing Prashant..!! By the way , right from the name of the blog to the "congress logo on my cheek" funda , ur writing is as simple and as complex as ur data structures in code ...!!! Hahaha..Ami can better understand this..Hashtables within Hashtables...!!! Keep writing ..Really enjoyable..!

December 20, 2004 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

motivation and goal setting. in your life..How do I create a life of abundance forever..Visit and learn..Any questions..http://possibility123.com/motivation-and-goal-setting.html. How do I find the love of my life.

July 7, 2006 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyranny passports anurag stylistic instinct mepco interrelated coherently medieval aqueous melrose
lolikneri havaqatsu

February 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home