Monday, December 20, 2004

Do I need to be more responsible..

There is one understanding among Humans.. Nothing can remain at high energy level state forever.. it has to come down to state it was.. We call it as law of nature..
I read one blog on BDay feelings.. on every BDay we feel we r growing .. we need to be more responsible.. & what not..I really do not feel that on my BDay (May be because I don't know my exact BDay :))... Really... the worst thing is that I feel the same feeling at the end of every day. I am poor chap that i have to bear all this all the time.. Actually i am waiting for the reverse thing to happen.. As the days passes I should feel that I am getting relieved from some responsibilities day by day.. People will start forgiving silly mistakes.. this is like as tasting a fruit in odd season.. Anyway whatever it is.. This gives me some relief from the growing factor(I have habit of keeping counter weight to balance thoughts.. May be this is the answer to my friends question how do i able maintain my coolness always..).. I firmly believe on the laws of nature.. someday this will start happening with me as well..:)

5 Comments:

Blogger ams said...

Prashaaaaant..... this time u r not cool, u r totally confused! May be u need to investigate and find out ur b'day! :)

December 21, 2004 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is totally werid how do you not know your own Bday!?!? BTW you need to take a grammar course!!(proof read)

But you still rock becasue you are depressed

October 12, 2005 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really enjoy reading your blog

December 4, 2005 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all a conspiracy!

December 5, 2005 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting. kinda makes you think

December 7, 2005 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home