Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ha ha ha ha ha ha............................................... Good one ...

10 most stupid questions people usually ask in obvious situations and some equally stupid answers:-
1. At the movies:When you meet acquaintances/friends
Stupid Question:-Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:-Well,it's so hot , there were no cool cabs so I thought i'd watch some advertisements in the cool comfort of the theatre.
2. In the bus: A fat girl wearing pointed high-heeled shoes steps on your feet
Stupid Question:-Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer:-No, not at all, I'm on local anesthesia..... why don't you try again or should i try this time."
3. At a funeral:One of the teary-eyed people ask
Stupid Question:-Why, why him, of all people.
Answer:-Why? Would it rather have been you?
4. At a restaurant :When you ask the waiter
Stupid Question:-Is the "blah blah blah" dish good
Answer:-No, its teribble and made of adulterated cement. We occasionaly also spit in it.
5. At a family get-together.When some distant aunt meets you after years
Stupid Question:-Munna,Chickoo, you've become so big.
Answer:-Well you haven't particularly shrunk yourself.
6. When a friend announces her wedding, and you ask
Stupid Question:-Is the guy you're marrying good?
Answer:-No,he's a miserable wife-beating , insensitive lout...it's just the money.
7. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call
Stupid Question:-Sorry. were you sleeping.
Answer:-No. I was playing cricket for India at Sharjah and just when you called Salim Malik was betting with me that Pakistan would win. What do you think?
8. When you see a friend/colleague with evidently shorter hair
Stupid Question:-Hey have you had a haircut?
Answer:-No, its autumn and I'm shedding......
9. At the dentist when he's sticking pointed objects in your mouth
Stupid Question:-Tell me if it hurts?
Answer:-And while I'm telling you , you tell me if I bite.
10. You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks
Stupid Question:-Oh, so you smoke
Answer:-No, it's a miracle ...........it was a chalk and now it's in flames!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ams said...

:) Today morning when I was at the 'Wada Pav Tapari', a colleague asked me 'Hey what are u doing here'....
'Hellooooo, What do people do here?'

March 15, 2005 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so true.

March 15, 2005 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time Boss! Plz update ur blog. I am sure u have many topics to write about... may be how ur parents r finding a girl for u :)

June 16, 2005 at 3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is the most awesomest thing we have ever read our my entire life me and my phsitso self thank you for entertaining us!!!!!!!! (do you go to HH)

October 12, 2005 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Subboo said...

hey prashant it was really cool and it had some witty answers as well..keep writing..u r really good at it- Subodh(amey bhides cousin)

June 28, 2006 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home