Thursday, April 06, 2006

One Day I Will Achieve It

When I see blue sky waiting for Sun to rise,
I feel ...
When I see a flower trying to reach to Sun,
I feel...
When I see a butterfly trying to attract others,
I feel...
When I see a fish trying to win over flow of water,
I feel...
When I see a breeze of air trying to win over heat,
I feel...
When I see Moon trying to hide Sun,
I feel...
When I see Sun departing away with lots of memories,
I feel...
I feel one day I will achieve it !!!

Believe me this poem is written by me!! i don't know whether it qualifies for poem or not.. i don't know how to write poem.. but for sure the text is written by me.. i can't imagine...

8 Comments:

Blogger ams said...

good going Sir!
u shud say, "mai poem bhi best likhta hu!'
:))

April 7, 2006 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amita.. is this really a poem? hmmm then i can say i can write poems.. anyway thanks..

April 9, 2006 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..Good going BOSS !!
Keep writing ! :)

-Mrudul..

April 11, 2006 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger PRACHEE said...

i feel....
this is wow !!

April 12, 2006 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Amey Bhide said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 17, 2006 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Amey Bhide said...

If you haven't have copyrights on it, mebbe I can compose a nice tune for it, well will give you due credit though,

keep penning such good works dude !

April 17, 2006 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Risha said...

good writing man....whatz the inspiration?
will we see any more of these ?
btw hows life

May 3, 2006 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Reshma nice to hear from u.. i am doing excellent.. one gud news to share, i got engaged and getting married on 20th of May.. wll send proper invitation soon.. i have arranged small dinner party kindof reception on 25th may, look forward meeting u there..
How abt u? n how is Sunita?

May 4, 2006 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home